If you have a Facebook account, you need to have Messenger 1.8.001. This is a communication app specifically designed for the Facebook users which also meets many other needs. You can connect with your friends and other people instantly using Messenger 1.8.001. This platform provides you a free, secure and a fast way of communicating. One can indulge themselves into simple text messages here or can also go for the voice and video call feature for having a conversation.
Messenger 1.8.001 can also be used as an app for reading all your SMS as the app as it seamlessly integrates all the SMS for you if you provide the required permission to the app. One can also become part of smart groups here. Also, one can engage themselves into heavy customization here. You can give your special names a nickname and also can change the chat colour if need. In this post, we first throw lights on the features of Messenger 1.8.001 and then we will tell you how you can download and install the app on your Android device.
Features of Messenger 1.8.001
Designed specifically for the users of Facebook, Messenger 1.8.001 is filled with many impressive features. Here is a highlight of all the impressive features of the app.
- Allows the users to search a contact through their name and phone.
- Is available for different platforms.
- Instantly draws a connection with your friends.
- Allows to connect with your friends even by crossing the international borders.
- Supports text messages.
- Supports voice and video calls.
- One can send GIFs, stickers and emojis on the text messages.
- Can play games alone and with friends.
- Real-time customer services can be enjoyed.
You can explore the other features of the app, once you download and install it on your Android smartphone. The downloading procedure of the app is explained in the next section.
Download Messenger 1.8.001
You can download Messenger 1.8.001 and install the app on your Android device by following the steps given below.
- Go to “Settings” and toggle on “Unknown Source”.
- Download Messenger 1.8.001
- Tap on the downloaded Messenger 1.8.001 after locating it.
- Give the required permission to the app by tapping on “Install”.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Tap on the app icon to launch it.
You can now easily communicate with your Facebook friends using Messenger 1.8.001