Messenger 1.8.002 is a communication app specifically designed for the Facebook users. Messenger 1.8.002 allows you to connect with your Facebook friends instantly. With more than 1 billion users, this app allows you to indulge in text and video chats for free. In fact, Messenger 1.8.002 is an app that comes into the editor’s choice category. Chances are high that each and every friend of your friends uses Messenger 1.8.002. It allows you to engage in video calls with more than 5 people together. This app is so seamlessly integrated with Facebook, that it is hard to ignore this app. The platform establishes a secure and fast connection with your friends. You can go for simple text messages or for video and voice calls here.
The Messenger 1.8.002 also integrates the SMS of your device in the app. All you need to do is give the app the proper permit for it. You can also do group chats here. The app is highly customizable. You can give individual colour to the chat screen and also can give nicknames to the friends to the people that you are talking to. Messenger 1.8.002 is a must have communication app because most of the people that you know are using this app. In this post, we will first tell you about the features of Messenger 1.8.002 and then we will tell you how you can download Messenger 1.8.002 and install the app on your Android smartphone.
Features of Messenger 1.8.002
Messenger 1.8.002 is used by more than 1 billion people. This explains the popularity of the app and all thanks to the impressive features of the app. Here is list of the features of Messenger 1.8.002.
- Allows the users to connect instantly with your friends.
- One can search people with the help of their phone number and names.
- Cross-platform app.
- Can connect with friends who are living abroad.
- One can send text messages.
- Supports voice and video calls.
- Supports stickers, GIFs and emojis.
- Allows the users to play games.
- Supports real-time customer service.
Now that you know the features of Messenger 1.8.002, let me tell you how you can download and install Messenger 1.8.002 on your Android device.
Download Messenger 1.8.00
You can download Messenger 1.8.002 and install the app on your Android device by following the steps given below.
- Go to “Settings” and toggle on “Unknown Source”.
- Download Messenger 1.8.002
- Tap on the downloaded Messenger 1.8.002 after locating it.
- Give the required permission to the app by tapping on “Install”.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Tap on the app icon to launch it.
You can now easily communicate with your Facebook friends using Messenger 1.8.002