If you have a Facebook account, then you need to have Messenger 1.8.003 on your Android device. it is because through Messenger 1.8.003 you can instantly connect with your Facebook friends. Messenger 1.8.003 supports text chats, voice calls and video calls. In short, you can communicate in all forms on Messenger 1.8.003. This app has more than 1 billion users. This clearly indicates how popular this app is. Messenger 1.8.003 is so perfect that it has become the editor’s choice. Chances are pretty high that 9 out of 10 friends use this app. The app seamlessly and smoothly integrates Facebook account with the messenger app. It is a cross-platform app which highly fast and secure.
Not only Facebook but Messenger 1.8.003 also integrates the SMS that you have on your Android device. Yes, that is right, one can read all the SMS from the app itself. Not only direct messaging, the app also supports group chat here. This app is highly customizable. You can give nicknames to your friends on this app and also change the colour of the chat bubbles on the app. You can give a personal touch to the app by customizing it. In this post, we will throw lights on Messenger 1.8.003 and then we will tell you how you can download and install it on your Android device.
Features of Messenger 1.8.003
Messenger 1.8.003 is downloaded by more than 1 billion people and is also an editor’s choice app. Let us now discuss the features of Messenger 1.8.003 here.
- Instantly connects you with your Facebook friends and other people.
- With just the help of a name and phone number, you can search for your friend.
- Supports multiple platforms.
- It is 100% free.
- There is no charge for connecting with your friends who lives across the border.
- Supports direct chat and group chat.
- Supports video and voice calls.
- In the text messages, one can send emojis, GIFs and stickers.
- Supports game-play.
- Real-time customer service is supported.
Now that you know the features of Messenger 1.8.003, let me tell you how you can download and install Messenger 1.8.003 on your Android device.
Download Messenger 1.8.003
You can download Messenger 1.8.003 and install the app on your Android device by following the steps given below.
- Go to “Settings” and toggle on “Unknown Source”.
- Download Messenger 1.8.003
- Tap on the downloaded Messenger 1.8.003 after locating it.
- Give the required permission to the app by tapping on “Install”.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Tap on the app icon to launch it.
You can now easily communicate with your Facebook friends using Messenger 1.8.003