Messenger 2.5.2 RELEASE has proved to be a popular communication app with 1 billion user base from all over the world. If you use Facebook, then you need to have Messenger 2.5.2 RELEASE. The app allows the users to connect with their friends who use Facebook instantly. Whether you want to go for direct or group chat, you can do it all Messenger 2.5.2 RELEASE.
Messenger 2.5.2 RELEASE is available across all the platform. Not only for personal use, can one also use the app for the business purpose? With real-time customer service, you can do business on this app. Not only text messages, but one can also send voice and video calls on this app. Let us now proceed to know more about the features of this app.
Features of Messenger 2.5.2 RELEASE
Here is a list of the impressive features of Messenger 2.5.2 RELEASE.
- Video heads feature of the app allows doing multitasking.
- It supports multiple platforms.
- The app supports video and voice calls.
- The app supports game-play.
- Real-time customer service is supported.
- Chat with businesses
- With just the help of a name and phone number, you can search for your friend
- It supports direct chat and group chat.
- In the text messages, one can send emojis, GIFs, and stickers.
- Instantly connects you with your friends on Facebook and other people.
- Capture photos and videos.
- Seamlessly integrated with Facebook
- There is no charge for connecting with your friends who live across the border.
- It is 100% free.
Download Messenger 2.5.2 RELEASE
You can download Messenger 2.5.2 RELEASE and install the app on your Android device by following the steps given below.
- Go to “Settings” and toggle on “Unknown Source.”
- Download Messenger 2.5.2 RELEASE
- Tap on the downloaded Messenger 2.5.2 RELEASE after locating it.
- Give the required permission to the app by tapping on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Messenger to be completed.
- Tap on the Messenger app icon to launch it.