If you are a social butterfly, you are of course in Facebook. And if you have an account in Facebook, things get so much simpler if you have the Messenger app. The Messenger App is seamlessly integrated with your Facebook account in a manner that chatting with your friends become so much simpler. You can use the Messenger 3.1.2 RELEASE to connect with your Facebook connections instantly. It provides a simple, straightforward, easy and direct way of staying in touch with your loved ones.
Messenger 3.1.2 RELEASE app supports chat in the form of bubbleheads. The benefit of this is that the users can do multitasking even when they are chatting. Let us now discuss how you can download Messenger app on your device.
Features of Messenger 3.1.2 RELEASE
Here is a list of the impressive features of Messenger 3.1.2 RELEASE.
- There is no charge for connecting with your friends who lives across the border.
- It is 100% free.
- The app supports game-play.
- Real-time customer service is supported.
- It supports multiple platforms.
- Chat with businesses
- The app supports video and voice calls.
- In the text messages, one can send emojis, GIFs and stickers.
- Video heads feature of the app allows to do multitasking.
- Capture photos and videos.
- With just the help of a name and phone number, you can search for your friend
- It supports direct chat and group chat.
- Instantly connects you with your Facebook friends and other people.
- Seamlessly integrated with Facebook
Download Messenger 3.1.2 RELEASE
You can download Messenger 3.1.2 RELEASE and install the app on your Android device by following the steps given below.
- Go to “Settings” and toggle on “Unknown Source”.
- Download Messenger 3.1.2 RELEASE
- Tap on the downloaded Messenger 3.1.2 RELEASE after locating it.
- Give the required permission to the app by tapping on “Install”.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Tap on the app icon to launch it.
You can now easily communicate with your Facebook friends using Messenger 3.1.2 RELEASE