If you are someone who has a Facebook account, you should have the Messenger app. With Messenger on your Android device, you can instantly connect with your Facebook friends. The app allows you to send texts and also make voice and videos calls. One can use Messenger app to send emoticons, gifs and emojis. The app is 100% free. You can search your friends on Messenger using their names and phone numbers.
You can also use Messenger 22.214.171.124.13 app to share documents and various other multimedia files. One can likewise join many brilliant groups on Messenger 126.96.36.199.13. In the Messenger all, the users can also play games individually and both in groups.
Features of Messenger 188.8.131.52.13
Here is a list of the impressive features of Messenger 184.108.40.206.13
- Real-time customer service is supported.
- Chat with businesses
- It supports multiple platforms.
- With just the help of a name and phone number, you can search for your friend
- Capture photos and videos.
- The app supports game-play.
- It supports direct chat and group chat.
- Video heads feature of the app allows to do multitasking.
- The app supports video and voice calls.
- There is no charge for connecting with your friends who lives across the border.
- It is 100% free.
- In the text messages, one can send emojis, GIFs and stickers.
- Seamlessly integrated with Facebook.
- Instantly connects you with your Facebook friends and other people.
Download Messenger 220.127.116.11.13
You can download Messenger 18.104.22.168.13 and install the app on your Android device by following the steps given below.
- Go to “Settings” and toggle on “Unknown Source”.
- Download Messenger 22.214.171.124.13
- Tap on the downloaded Messenger 126.96.36.199.13after locating it.
- Give the required permission to the app by tapping on “Install”.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Tap on the app icon to launch it.
You can now easily communicate with your Facebook friends using Messenger 188.8.131.52.13