With Messenger 18.104.22.168.14 on your Android device, you can instantly connect with your Facebook friends. This app allows the users to send text messages and also engage in voice and video calls over the app. If you have a Facebook account, then Messenger acts as a complementary app for it. The app has more than 1 billion users worldwide.
One can freely express oneself with the help of emoticons, gifs, and stickers on this app. It allows the users to give their nicknames to their friends and also the option of changing the chat color. You can also use Messenger 22.214.171.124.14 to expand your business. The app is 100% free.
Features of Messenger 126.96.36.199.14
Here is a list of the impressive features of Messenger 188.8.131.52.14
- Real-time customer service is supported.
- It is 100% free.
- It supports direct chat and group chat.
- Chat with businesses
- Video heads feature of the app allows to do multitasking.
- The app supports video and voice calls.
- It supports multiple platforms.
- With just the help of a name and phone number, you can search for your friend
- Instantly connects you with your Facebook friends and other people.
- There is no charge for connecting with your friends who lives across the border.
- Capture photos and videos.
- Seamlessly integrated with Facebook.
- In the text messages, one can send emojis, GIFs and stickers.
- The app supports game-play.
Download Messenger 184.108.40.206.14
You can download Messenger 220.127.116.11.14 and install the app on your Android device by following the steps given below.
- Go to “Settings” and toggle on “Unknown Source”.
- Download Messenger 18.104.22.168.14
- Tap on the downloaded Messenger 22.214.171.124.14after locating it.
- Give the required permission to the app by tapping on “Install”.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Tap on the app icon to launch it.
You can now easily communicate with your Facebook friends using Messenger 126.96.36.199.14