Messenger 188.8.131.52.69 is a messaging app that is trusted by more than one billion people worldwide. With the Messenger 184.108.40.206.69 app on your Android device, you have the freedom to connect with your Facebook friends instantly. You can not only send them text messages but also can indulge into voice and video calls with them. Messenger 220.127.116.11.69 is customizable and you can change the chat screen according to your preference. The app can be used for free. Messenger 18.104.22.168.69 can also be used for sharing multimedia files.
You can use the Messenger 22.214.171.124.69 for playing games too. Smart groups can be formed o this ap. You can also check the friends who are online. The app supports both individual chat and group chat. Real-time customer service is also supported by the Messenger 126.96.36.199.69 app. The Messenger app can also be used not only for getting connected with your Facebook friends but even your other friends. You can search your friends on this app using their phone number and names.
Features of Messenger 188.8.131.52.69
- It supports multiple platforms.
- In the text messages, one can send emojis, GIFs and stickers.
- Real-time customer service is supported.
- The app supports video and voice calls.
- Video heads feature of the app allows to do multitasking.
- Seamlessly integrated with Facebook.
- The app supports game-play.
- Chat with businesses
- It supports direct chat and group chat.
- It is 100% free.
- With just the help of a name and phone number, you can search for your friend
- Instantly connects you with your Facebook friends and other people.
- There is no charge for connecting with your friends who lives across the border.
- Capture photos and videos.
Download Messenger 184.108.40.206.69
- Go to “Settings” and toggle on “Unknown Source”.
- Download Messenger 220.127.116.11.69
- Tap on the downloaded Messenger 18.104.22.168.69after locating it.
- Give the required permission to the app by tapping on “Install”.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Tap on the app icon to launch it.