Facebook is used by more than one billion people and therefore it is not much surprising that even the Messenger 220.127.116.11.18 app is used by more than one billion people. The Messenger app makes it super easy for users to stay in touch with your Facebook friends. Just open the Messenger app and begin chatting with your Facebook friends. Using the Messenger app, you can also make voice and video calls. The Messenger 18.104.22.168.18 app is a highly popular app. If you want to find a lost friend in Facebook, just search the person on the Messenger app, and chances are high that you will find them. The Messenger 22.214.171.124.18 app can also be used by the users to read the SMS of the device if you permit it. The app can be used by the users for free. It is a very light app.
Apart from carrying normal communication app, one can also use the Messenger app for sharing different multimedia files. The app is also customizable. You can give nicknames to your friends and also change the
Features of Messenger 126.96.36.199.18
- It supports direct chat and group chat.
- Video heads feature of the app allows to do multitasking.
- It is 100% free.
- Seamlessly integrated with Facebook.
- The app supports game-play.
- It supports multiple platforms.
- The app supports video and voice calls.
- Chat with businesses
- In the text messages, one can send emojis, GIFs and stickers.
- With just the help of a name and phone number, you can search for your friend
- Instantly connects you with your Facebook friends and other people.
- Real-time customer service is supported.
- There is no charge for connecting with your friends who lives across the border.
- Capture photos and videos.
Download Messenger 188.8.131.52.18
- Go to “Settings” and toggle on “Unknown Source”.
- Download Messenger 184.108.40.206.18
- Tap on the downloaded Messenger 220.127.116.11.18after locating it.
- Give the required permission to the app by tapping on “Install”.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Tap on the app icon to launch it.